Have you received a referral from your dentist to get braces in Edmonton? Consider your options at Signature Smilez, where you'll receive full-service dental care under one roof.
Bring your referral for braces to Signature Smilez and become a full-time patient for checkups, cleanings, and new technology dentistry when you need to see your dentist. We are pleased to offer conventional metal braces as well as Clear Invisalign Braces for a beautiful, straight smile that will turn heads.
Schedule a consultation appointment to learn more about the benefits of choosing Invisalign for discreet orthodontic treatment.
Am I a Good Candidate For Invisalign?
No two patients have the same needs, which is why it's vital that you spend time with our team at Signature Smilez looking at all available options for improving your teeth. Following a thorough dental exam, we'll determine whether Invisalign is the right choice for you, and provide take-home materials to look over with family members. If you qualify for Invisalign, you'll experience numerous benefits and perks during treatment:
- Removable, comfortable, smooth plastic aligners with no metal, wires, or brackets
- Discreet Invisalign braces in Edmonton
- Easier brushing & flossing compared with traditional braces
- Short office visits to exchange aligners about every 6 weeks
- Often a shorter treatment duration than metal braces
- Affordable options for payment.
Which is Better - Braces or Invisalign?
While conventional braces in Edmonton still have their place in orthodontic treatment, adult and teenage patients often prefer Invisalign over metal braces more than 2:1.
If you're looking into the benefits of clear Invisalign aligners for orthodontics without becoming the center of attraction in school, the workplace, or other social situations, our staff at Signature Smilez would love to meet with you.
With Invisalign, you'll not only see amazing results in a short amount of time, but you'll also surely appreciate the following additional reasons to choose Invisalign:
- Remove aligners for eating, brushing, flossing, and lifestyle reasons - take Invisalign out for up to two full hours each day
- No restrictions on the foods you can enjoy; remove Invisalign during meals or snacks
- Smile with confidence that aligners are nearly invisible to all those around you
- Only your closest friends will know you're straightening your teeth with Invisalign
- Watch a customized computer video showing your progression through treatment from beginning to end before you say yes to treatment
- Own the smile of your dreams without the hassles of braces.
Invisalign is the Clear Choice
Imagine a beautiful, straight smile reflecting in the mirror each morning, making a great first impression every time, and getting noticed in all the right places.
Invisalign can improve your quality of life in a way that fits your lifestyle. You'll see the kind of results you've always dreamed of with Invisalign's smooth plastic aligners that don't pinch, poke or require tightening during office visits. About every two weeks, we'll replace one aligner for another, until you achieve spectacular results.Braces Edmonton
View Larger Map